6.04.2004

Workout Notes 6/4/04

Pre Workout:
Something about Thursday's and John not wanting to sleep all night. I didn't really get to bed until almost 2 am.

Workout:
5 min Stationary bike
10 bicep curls
10 triceps pull downs
10 Sit-ups
10 bicep curls
10 triceps pull downs
10 Sit-ups
10 bicep curls
10 triceps pull downs
1 'huge set' of
5 crunches
5 leg lifts
5 crunches
5 leg lifts
5 crunches
5 leg lifts
20 min treadmill

Post Workout Notes:
Arms are bugging me a bit. Especially my left shoulder but that's my weak side anyway. I got a little lightheaded after getting off the treadmill but that could be me just being tired from the lack of sleep.

Also I switch my workout shoes from my Nike walkers to a pair of Reebok hightops. The hightops helped with supporting my ankles as I walked on the treadmill but the DMX Light cushioning in the sole of the shoe gave me this strange feedback. Almost like walking on a pillow that wasn't helping the lightheadedness if I was really having any.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home