6.02.2004

Workout 6/2/04

Pre Workout notes:
Amy's on vacation so I'm working with the trainer who is out of Verizon. I couldn't remember her name but she was a big help in that she would give me a countdown as I closed in on the end of the set.

Had another strange dream about my Mom which left me not exactly ready to face the day. Plus I was sore from not stretching after softball last night.

Workout
5 min stationary bike
Stretch
Bench squat 20 no weight
15 crunches
Bent over delta rises 12
Bench Squat 15 no weight
15 crunches
Bent over delta rises 12
Supine leg curls 12
Knee lifts 10
Supine leg curls 10
Knee lifts 8
Pull down 12
Seated Row 12
10:00 min stationary bike


Post Workout notes:
The Supine leg curls just flat out kill....again. I did better with keeping the ball under control but man it is not fun.

I caught a burst of energy midwork out but half way into the bike my heart was pumping so hard I thought I was going to drop. So I backed off and took a long shower in the handicap shower that has a seat in it till I was able to bring my heart rate down to a dull roar. I'm feeling better over all but the weight is still not moving which is a downer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home