5.27.2004

Portsmouth Herald Local News: 2 women charged in dog killing

The sad final days of Dewey with the first qoutes from his former owner.
Video of the interview

The woman even helped him put up flyers with a reward for the dog!

The woman identifying herself as Wylie allegedly gave the name of Patrick Collins as the customer for the advertisement. Collins was the dog’s owner and Wylie’s boyfriend, according to The Associated Press.

On Monday, the AP reported that Collins told WMUR-TV he couldn’t believe what had happened.

"I don’t know what to say about her. She’s my best friend," he said of Wylie, his girlfriend of two years.

"I wish she could give me some sort of explanation. I don’t know if she was jealous of him. I don’t know how you could be jealous of a little dog," he said.

Collins said the dog waited to greet him every day when he came home for work.

"I just loved him so much," he said.

Portsmouth Herald Local News: 2 women charged in dog killing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home