5.25.2004

Workout Notes 5/24/04

Pre Workout:
Strange day in the sense that I took the morning off to watch John while Jean was at a conference plus I had a Doctor's appointment to get some blood drawn to check up the cholesterol levels. So the workout was after work and without Amy's coaching. On top of this, I locked Jean out of the house so she had to come up to work to switch cars in order to take John home. Needless to say she wasn't happy.

Workout:
Stationary bike for 5 minutes
Stretch
Bench press 3x12
Chest press and fly machine 3x12
Pushups 3x12
DB shoulder press 3x12
Side raise 3x12
Crunches 3x15
Leg raise 3x15.
Stationary bike for 10 minutes

Post Workout:
My arms died midway into my first set of Side raise. Just would not move. Plus I could feel myself cheating so I opted out. I was also pressed to get home to help Jean with John so I did just 10 minutes on the bike but at level 3 rather than 2.

I learned today that until I'm feeling more comfortable, I need to work with Amy since it is much easier to work out with a trainer keeping you honest.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home