5.21.2004

Workout 5/21/2004

Pre-workout Notes:
Amy sent me an email with my workout plan for the day since she got called
to a meeting and won't be able to keep the appointment. Today's joy will be

Workout:
hit some racquetball shots
5 min stationary bike
Stretch
Bicep curls 3x12
Push ups 3x12
Tricep pushdown 3x12
Crunch 3x12
Leg raise 3x12
15 minutes stationary bike

Post-workout Notes:
Arms feel weak yet again after today's workout. But my recovery time appears
to be doing better since I'm not as shaky afterwards.

Anthony Moore and Jordan Rusher stopped by my cube which was a nice
surprise. Anthony just landed a 10 week internship at NASA Langley working
on a database after getting his degree. Jordan is finishing up an internship
with one group here and will be working for the Dewey group starting in
July. Hope things go well for both of them.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home