5.19.2004

5/19/2004 Workout

Pre Workout note:
I'm tried. John didn't sleep well and having him in a high chair for most of
the night at BW while we waited for our food on wing night didn't help. The up side is that the game was rained out last night so I'm not very sore.

Workout log:
5 minutes lifecycle level 2
Stretch
Squats 15 reps (5 no weight 5 with weight 5 without weight)
Shoulder pull 8 reps
Crunches 12 reps
Squats 15 reps (5 no weight 5 with weight 5 without weight)
Shoulder pull 8 reps
Leg crunches 12 reps
Stretch and rest
Bends and toes raises 10 reps
Shoulder pull down 10 reps
Back stretch
Bends and toes raises 10 reps
Shoulder pull down 10 reps
Bends and toes raises 10 reps
Shoulder pull down 10 reps
20 minutes lifecycle

Post workout notes:
During the workout I had almost a bout of hyperness after my stretch break. Amy asked me to slow down during a set of the shoulder pull which was a first. I'm big on slow and controlled movement on the machines as a hedge against cheating. Even as I type now I've got that feeling again. Its like I want to run to get the built up energy out. I'm still tried in a way but feeling is strange for me and make me wonder if something is wrong. Like this is a high before a crash. I'm going to eat my lunch of chili and Jell-O with pineapple (I love that stuff) and relax.

BTW my shoulders are tight and my legs are like lead. Also I had to stop mid cycle to stretch my lower back since the bends were bugging the lower right side along the hipline.