5.28.2004

Workout Notes 5/28/04

Pre Workout:
Didn't sleep much again last night but what else is new. John was really fussy around bedtime and woke up a few times in the middle of the night.
Plus Jean was really tired which = snoring. So I slept in the guest bed for part of the night.

Workout:
5 min Stationary bike
10 bicep curls
10 triceps pull downs
10 Sit-ups
10 bicep curls
10 triceps pull downs
10 Sit-ups
8 bicep curls
8 triceps pull downs
1 'huge set' of
5 crunches
5 leg lifts
5 crunches
5 leg lifts
10 min stationary bike
10 min treadmill

Post Workout Notes:
Kind of a light day which was good given I was tired. Amy told her vacation fill-in that you can tell when I'm tired and that I wasn't afraid to let her know.

I opted to do 10 of treadmill just to mix things up. It was good since at the point my feet started to bug it was time for me to stop. I also talked Kathleen Q's ear off while she tried to do her interval training next to me. It made the time go faster.

Need to take a big walk on Monday to get my work in. Sounds like I'll be pushing the boy around the 'hood.

1 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to bring all our troops home now.
You don't belong there.
You and I been lied to.

We need you and all Americans,
now because our country is in big trouble.
I aways tell people if you believe in this War, and want to support our troops by going to fight instead of going to colloge.
I say action speack louder than words.
I'm Sick of tried of people saying their for the War but not go them
selfs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home