8.20.2005

Jean's birthday

Well this is the week that Jean hit one of those milestone birthday's that cause some to freak.

But in Jean's case she took it pretty much with a so what.

As this is a milestone birthday, I wanted to do something big. I kicked around a trip to Mohican State Park but it's August. Not the best time to camp and canoe.

Next I thought about a romantic French dinner followed by catching Cirque du Soleil Varekai but Jean said for that, she'd rather have a reverse osmosis water filter. This I should have guessed since my wife is on the Acts of Service side Chapman's 5 Love Languages..

So while the budge won't let us get the filter system this month, we did have some coin to get a sweet phone system from Panasonic that will allow us to intercom each other while in the house and has speakerphones built into each handset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home