6.11.2004

6/11/04 Workout Notes

Pre workout:
My lower back is tight today. More so that normal. So I try a few different stretches to get it to loosen up.

Workout
5 min... Bike
Stretch
12 Preacher dumbbell curls
12 Crunches
12 Triceps bench dips
10 Preacher dumbbell curls
10 Crunches
10 Triceps bench dips
8 Preacher dumbbell curls
8 Crunches
8 Triceps bench dips
12 Curles
12 Triceps push downs
12 Situps
10 Curls
10 Triceps push downs
10 Situps
8 Curls
8 Triceps push downs
8 Situps
18 minutes on the lifecycle's level 2 hill program

Post Workout:
My lower back is still bugging me. I guess I should get an appointment to get it looked at.
Amy was telling me how she used to be a compeditive bodybuilder when we were talking about weight and how her insurance company doesn't denote between bad weight (fat) and good weight (muscle) when they do their charts. She also mention when I said how I liked Cory Everson that she got to meet her in person once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home