5.12.2004

Workout notes

I forgot to mention last night that I took a well hit ground ball to the gut which left a nice size welt on my gut. Because of that, ab work has been pushed to Friday.

Walk 5 min @ 2.2 mph pace
Stretch
Squats with no weight 10 reps
Deadlift with 12lb dumbbell 10 reps
Toe rases with unknow weight 10 reps
Squats with 10lb weight 10 reps
Deadlift with 12lb dumbbell 10 reps
Toe rases with unknow weight 10 reps
Walk 15 min @ 2.9 mph pace
Stretch

I was to have walked for 20 min but my ankle was cramping on me. I also kinda had the start of a panic attack in that I felt this chill sensation travel from the back of my neck to my arms. I could feel myself becoming uneasy yet I tried to stay focued on something else. I jumped into a conversation about the Gahanna Lion sightings and pointed out that its starting to look like a hoaks plus chimed in with the theary that death of the businessman in Iraq might be related to the government since the guy was arrested by Iraq Police and was turned over to the US officals in Bagdad before he was kidnaped. In a few minutes the feeling went away and I was able to get to the 15 minute mark before haning it up due to my ankle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home