2.23.2005

Ellis, Doughty: What is it with posting nudes to your blog?!?

I'm breaking my no personal blogging at work rule for this:

I swear to God, what is the deal with artists posting nudies on their blogs?

This morning I took a break from writing test cases to look up an article Warren Ellis sent out to his mailing list about Hunter S. Thompson's death.

Now with Warren, I shoulda know better. Warren is out there and has a thing for Goth chicks. Still that didn't prepare me to see a photo of newly pierced item of the male anatomy (I'm leaving what part out) on his front page.

I'm at work so I freak. Cleared the cache, nuked the history file and start shredding cookies like Fawn Hall and Ollie North the night Congress called to say they wanted the Contra files. I send an email to the security guys and copy my boss in case theres some snooper running.

There wasn't and my boss thanked me for keeping her in the loop.

And then it happens again...

This time its Mike Doughty's blog. Mike is the former lead singer of Soul Coughing who is working on his first major label solo disc and he's been blogging the whole process. He also a budding photographer and mentioned in his blog that his first nude photo shoot is up on the net.

I should have stopped reading at that point. But I'm thinking, "Hey, it's Mike, he'll just drop a link to the site".

Nope, he posted one of the pixs.

Now I know the web is a visual medium. But fellas, give a warning would ya... Please.




1 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home