7.15.2004

Forgive me blogger, It's been awhile since my last post

As the subject line reads, it's been awhile since my last post. Things have been busy between getting the house ready for 4th of July, John's visit to Cleveland, getting the house ready for the playdate, school and last but not least, this frigging cold that's been traveling around my body like a tired tourist camping out on the Disney World train ride.

So I'm tired and while sick, I'm not sick enough to stay home. In short, I'm really grumpy and I can't sleep.

So with this in mind, here is a list of thing currently ticking me off in my grumpy-ness

1. Corporate Challenge softball: I've lost 3 players (2 female and 1 male) in 24 hours. Given this rate of attrition, I might be like my man Charlie Brown, alone on the mound getting my clothes knocked off by come backers.

Given that we have IBM in the first round and we'll have to roll with just nine in the field plus take an automatic out when the 10th batter comes up, I'll talk some OS/2 Warp / Linux smack as a way to save face.

2. Comp 107: Things had better pick up once we get to Photoshop or I'm going to be really, really pissed.

3. Work: I could say something but then I wouldn't stop

4. This cold. I've got a low grade hack that brings up just enough flem to be called flem. Throw in a touch of something that has me feel like I'm walking on ball and you get a nice idea of my state. Oh, wait, I have no energy from the lack of really good sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home