5.05.2004

While I love the fact I'm still on the Microsoft Game Studio's PR list (sadly since I'm not a working reviewer anymore I'm not on the reviewers list. On that one they Fed-Ex you the game about a month before it hits the stores) from time to time it does remind me that I am on the outside looking in. Take the upcoming E3 show.. THE show in the industry. I have been so temped to go just to geek around and maybe drum up a parttime gig but the cost of the trip couldn't be made up by profit I could make freelancing for a year.

This year I got an invite from the good folks who handle PR for the Xbox to their off site breifing before the start of E3. Word is a playable Halo 2 demo will be available to us blessed Xheads who got the invite so we don't have to wait for 5 hours at the booth to play about 5 min worth of the demo plus specs on the XNext might be handed out. Arrrrg! I wish I could jump the bird and head out there..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home