3.19.2004

My Way News: "Red Lobster to Trim All-You-Can-Eat Deals"

I've seen my Dad flat out break the back of the wait staff on "crab Monday" when Jean and I were dating.

See Jean was a waitron at the Lobster in college and taught my Dad the proper way to chuck the crab legs. I think they pounded down close to 5 pounds before my Dad started to wonder aloud if he was starting to feel the effect of his shellfish allergy.. Needless to say Pop's spent the night at the ER and Mom forbid him from eating crabs ever again.

During my Dad's showing when my Mom and Sister didn't invite us to go to dinner with them, I looked at Jean and said "We're going to the Lobster" since that was the one place I knew they wouldn't go that Dad would have liked to have had one last time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home